Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Than Being EMO

I've recently grown unwilling to share with others what I truly feel and go through nowadays. Well, I'm not just talking about being EMO and that sort of shallow trials that everyone has to endure but I'm also talking about feeling hopeless and despair when faced with a situation you know that doesn't have any solution. I won't go as to disclose what I'm currently going through but I'll only say that I'm utterly depressed and I'm too proud to admit my problems. You know what the Chinese says, right? It's better to shed blood than to shed tears. Perhaps, I don't want to share my pain because I believe that there are other people out there in worse positions to complain and yet are not able to do so. So, I'm already quite presumptuous to be even talking about what I'm going through.

No comments: