Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Wonderful Parable


In Walmart yesterday, I decided to splurge a little for movie that my Brother recommended to watch a few months ago. Knowing absolutely zilch about the movie, I took a leap of faith with a little grain of salt (from my trusty and honest friend, Elena, of course!).

After dinner yesterday, we turned off all sources of light and began our adventure. Gosh, it was scary.

If this is not scary, I don't know what is.

Well, just to record my experience without spoiling the show for anyone of you who haven't watched it, the show was a wonderful parable, or at least that was what I thought. The only verse I could think of to sum the message of this parable would probably be Luke 17:33, 'Whoever tries to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it.'

Awesome stuff.

No comments: