Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Meal Plan C (C for See Huang)

News spreads pretty fast and by the time you know it, people are probably hoarding around you like a swarm of flies. (Well, that's also kinda like the case of big Texan mosquitoes, but that's another story altogether, which I won't spare the time to elaborate!)

After several days of cooking (actually, no -- more like sweating it out... my house lacks proper air vents, and it's pretty hot right about now) for myself and for a few friends, I have now a list of people to cater food to (hint: I'm getting paid to do this). Dreams of owning a restaurant isn't that impossible now and all I just need to do is to hush up about the whole you-can't-get-no-jobs-if-you're-a-foreign-student-in-the-US policy. Probably the only problem is time and motivation. Well, most other things would probably require those quintessential elements, no?

The semester's starting pretty swell (except for a really stupid class, which I dropped and ain't too happy about doing so...), and hopefully, God willing, I hope I'll be able to sustain myself while catering food for others. Ganbarimasu!

No comments: