Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

Just a few months ago, I walked down that narrow escalator leading to the customs security check. And it was just mere hours ago that I walked down that same escalator, bidding goodbye to friends I won't be able to see (and join for Mamak) for another year.

The tale of a guy who studies overseas... how tragic, if you think about it. Yet again, if I didn't go to the US in the first place, I wouldn't have turned out the way I am right now.

Nonetheless, I can't believe that summer break flew just like that and I cannot believe that I'm in Korea again for the third time of my life! And Elena's sick (but she's OK)...

Christina, I wished you were here!

It's rainy here and I have to say that it's been fun being back in Malaysia. Totemo, totemo tanoshii katta desu yo! And I'm glad for the mischief of surprising people with how I currently look like too. Uh, actually, I kinda got in trouble in the airport when I was about to board the plane. The flight officers asked me if I was using another person's passport. Haha, thank God that the mole on my nose was noticeable even in my passport photo.

As for now, I'm just going to sit around just spamming other people's c-box like babi. See y'all next year! 15 CGs, (Simon) Sim and I'll come back with vengence!

PS: Please pray for Elena. Airsickness is not the best thing to contract during times like these.

No comments: